NEW CLUB/USFS/LTS MEMBERSHIP SEASON
BEGINS JULY 1ST, 2021
WITHOUT A LATE FEE ENDS JUNE 30, 2022
* subject to change per USFSA
Membership registration/renewals for 2020-21 will be online starting June 1st, 2021.
The registration deadline is September 30th, 2021.
A late fee of $25 will be assessed for renewals on and after October 1st, 2021.
New members may register (without late fee) through April 30th, 2022.
*Membership fees will not be prorated.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
MEMORIAL FSC OF HOUSTON
Includes USFSA Introductory/Full membership or LearnToSkate membership
USFSA Introductory/Full members can test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions, compete and participate at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events. Members also receive a subscription to SKATING magazine and coverage under U.S. Figure Skating's sports accident insurance policy.
LTS members receive a Welcome Packet in the mail, which includes a subscription to Learn To Skate USA The Magazine and secondary sports accident insurance. They can participate in lessons, performances, competitions, and all activities associated with Learn to Skate USA.
2. Represent the Club at regional, sectional and national events.
3. Participate in the Club's events.
4. Enjoy 10% discount off Freestyle sessions packages at Ice Skate, Memorial City when purchased online at http://www.skatetothepoint.com/
*not applicable to secondary club members; subject to change
FOR MORE INFORMATION
REGARDING THE FOLLOWING:
1) When to join a Club? Please refer to http://www.usfsa.org/story?id=84124
2) What does USFS membership provide? Please refer
3) What does LTS membership provide? Please refer
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Shonna Shen, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Categories & Fees
**TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE **